New Problem

by - October 04, 2015


Image result

Next week mid-test will begin. Ah it will be the really first time I do a test as a college girl. How should I study? What books that I going to read? I just have 2 books in my hands plus the note book. The note book content is not that much. What if I failed and have to take another year to fix it? Ah I dont want to.
Closer we face the test, you must have at least a problem. My problem now is I can not stop watching movies. Im too addict with a cool movie story. Furtermore romance story. It is not good for me. But I could not hold it. As far as i grow I have been watching many genre of movies. From western, korean, thailand, bollywood and now japanese movies. Can I blame my friends? No of course not.
Talking about Japanese, Im impressed with the movie that currently I watch. It can make me laugh, cry and mad at the same time. It's confusing isn't it? The movie told about how a girl wont stop reaching her first love eventhough the boy hated her cause she was stupid. The boy was very a smart boy in japan. The girl was not stop just cause of it. She had been through many storm until the boy finally fell for her.
What makes me more like the movie is the character of the boy. He was a cold-blood guy, very smart, athletic, and obviously romantic in his way. He rarely showed his feeling to the girl but in his deep heart he loved her more than the girl could imagine. He loved her the way she is. He never wanted her to be like anyone but just be like her.
I cant stop smiling watched it. The boy is very a dreamy boy. It will be a miracle if I could find someone like him. Haha kidding. It was a movie tho. Dont take it too much or you'll be abnormal. Lol
My next wish just want to pass the test and reach the higher grade! So i can get a scholarship!

You May Also Like

0 Comments