March Lookbook Favorite

by - March 29, 2015

hay! I'm back with a new idea. I have been thinking about a lookbook post and lookbook video. Now, I just did a lookbook post for my blog because I dont have much time to filming.

For the first lookbook post, I called it "March Lookbook Favorite" because it's at the end of March.


My first fav outfit it's just a simple outfit. I just bought the red floral long skirt in a shop that i forgot what its name. it's so cute yet so cheap! the blazer is not new, it's a little expensive but worth it. then I like to combine it with a white tanktop or white shirt and simple read square scarf. Going down there i use a vintage floral high heels but dont really look at that heels because the color it's not match with the outfit lol



The second outfit, I was doing it with my sister (sister collab!!!)
Our outfit is made by my aunt! we wore it at cousin's wedding party. I made that separate outfit (aka not dress) cause I can change the skirt with another skirt, such as songket or batik skirt. At the back I have that little cute ribbon.



For sister is a cute dress!




You May Also Like

0 Comments