Vlog : Trip to Palembang

by - October 31, 2014



Finally, I uploaded my first trip video. Honestly, I uploaded it a long time ago about July when i got holiday. as usual, when it comes to Ramadan we'll get a long holiday (a month!) and I didn't waste it to lay on my bad or watch tv.
In short, we aka mom, lil sister and myself didn't have a plan to have holiday in Palembang. We went impromptu. we went a day after I got my school result. Even though it was impromptu yet I went to watch a movie that night lol. I didn't pack my stuff yet, and we had the first flight.

DAY 1
We landed in Palembang! it was not my first day went to Palembang cause it's my parents' hometown. The first word that came out from my mouth for Palembang is TRAFFIC JAM!. My dad picked us up. Fyi my dad works in Palembang. And then, we picked my sister up at my cousin's house. My 2nd sister is school there.

After that, our trip started! it was so fast, wasn't it? haha yup we had to go faster because we did not want to spend holiday while fasting. That day is day-3 before fasting. Our first destination is Mount Dempo but we had to spent a day at where my dad lives, Lahat. Lahat is located 217 km away from Palembang.




nah, mount Dempo is located in Pagar Alam. we started to go at 1 pm and arrived at about 8 pm + the traffic. If there was no traffic we could arrive faster. I was so tired although I only sit prettily in the car. So you can tell that I was just sit - slept - sit - slept - ate - drank - slept that day. Lahat is a small yet beautiful regency. it is also a place of coal producer. On the way, my dad told me there's coal which is showed up a small river under a bridge.Cause of so much coals there, they could be seen by naked eyes. It was my first time saw the real black coal!

DAY 2
Tomorrow morning, at 7 in the morning we went to continue our trip. I was still freaking tired. We had breakfast first with 2 my dad's friends at my dad's favorite place where to eat breakfast. We ate mie ayam, dad told us the sauce has no unhealthy flavoring. yeah dad, the food is so healthy. thanks I didn't enjoy my breakfast. it had no taste, such a mineral water :(

We continued the trip to the chili garden that belongs to my dad friends' and my dad. Our investment. So cool! we could see the mount Dempo from the garden. The top of Mount dempo covered by clouds. Very cold there! luckily i wore sweater. The crop of chilies was so much there.
the farmers were working pick out the best chilies
Mount Dempo. [this photo was taken by my mom]


And we were going to Pagar Alam! I could not describe the trip cause it was awesome. we had trough a cliff! i felt shaky while passed the way. THE AIR WAS SO REAL! no pollution and the water was so cold such an ice. I was filming he scenery. The trip was about 2 hours long. Tea farms is everywhere and so green. wooo! you can see the video above! just click it cause i cant describe my feelings. We were going to the top of Mount Dempo! as high as you went, your ears would buzz like you are in a plane cause the oxygen is more less.

and then, here we go...

taken by me

I was really happy could be higher than other people in the earth. Everything was so small from above there even the skyscraper was such an ant. We were on 3159 above the sea leve. um not really lol.
After took pictures there a lot, we went to a restaurant where so far away. Really, went down the mountain is faster than went up the mountain haha. Arrived at the restaurant i was really bless much because the food was good! the chef had ever work in America.

DAY 3
It was fasting day. My dad would back working. So, we went back to Palembang and stayed at our new house!

the next following days were awesome too!

In that month I felt what it is like went back to my hometown by myself alone by plane and went back again to Palembang to continue the holiday. I went back to hometown because I had to school for 3 days.

it was my short trip! hope i can go to the other awesome trip again. bye.



You May Also Like

0 Comments